~~Tennessee Baseball Coaches Association
Border Wars Teams
Coaches, please nominate your player(s) for the TBCA All-State Team. We will have an All-State team in each of the 5 classifications. Please send in ASAP as we would like to meet next week at the state tournament to select the teams. Deadline May 21.
~~This email is inviting you to attend one of our Fall High School Elite Camps at Tennessee Tech University. We will have our annual Saturday Elite Camp and we will be introducing our Friday Night Lights Camp as well.
Choose the Camp
1. Saturday, September 20th from 9 AM-till finished
• This camp has become the trademark for Tennessee Tech Baseball High School Camps. A high energy day of games, competitions, rankings and skill instruction.
• Lunch will be provided to all campers.
2. Friday, September 26th from 5 PM-10 PM. (Friday Night Lights Camp)
• We are introducing Friday Night Lights for the first time in our history. Come enjoy the one of a kind high energy games, competition, rankings and skill instruction under the Bush Stadium at Averitt Express Baseball Complex lights.
• If you wish to get the festivities started early, we will have Tennessee Tech Baseball practice beginning at 2:30 pm.
• Dinner will be provided to all campers.
Camp Staff– you will be seen by numerous colleges covering all levels of college baseball
The Fall Prospect Showcase is the perfect setting to display your skills and your game to college coaches. Specifically for high school players, campers will be given the opportunity to showcase their abilities in a pro style workout and in game situations as well as receiving valuable coaching instruction from the camp staff. Camp personnel will include the TTU baseball staff along with other college coaches from various levels. These camps are designed for the player who is serious about taking their game to the next level and who wants to been seen by baseball coaches from every level of college baseball. Current Tennessee Tech baseball players will also be involved in the excitement of the camp.
Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, helmet, bat, batting gloves, catcher gear and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Please mark camper's names on all items. The camp is not responsible for lost belongings.
Bush Stadium at AVERITT Express Baseball Complex will be home to TTU Baseball Camps. In addition to AVERITT Express Baseball Facility, auxiliary fields on TTU's campus will be used. Indoor facilities are available should inclement weather arise.
$125 per camper – checks made out to Golden Eagle Baseball School
To register go to our camp website: goldeneaglebaseballschool.com
Click on: Camp Dates
Scroll down to: G. E. B. S. HS Elite Camp
Click on: Registration
Enrollment is limited to the first 80 campers for each session.
Head Baseball Coach
Tennessee Tech University
„« Ohio Valley Conference Champions 2009, 2010, 2013
„« Back to back 40 win seasons (2013 & 2014)
„« 5 players drafted (5th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 20th rounds), 6 players sign with MLB teams following 2014 season
„« 8 consecutive years of players signing MLB professional contracts
„« The Tradition Continues to Grow