To complete your registration for 2020-2021 Membership with the Tennessee Baseball Coaches Association, please complete the steps below:
- Click the button below to download Membership Registration Form.
- You can either complete the PDF online and email completed form as attachment to email@example.com or print and mail completed form to:
811 Breeding Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Payment can be made by mailing a check with your form or via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The growth of baseball in Tennessee is directly attributed to the hard work and dedication of all of you. We must continue to grow and improve our association. In order to do this, we must get actively involved!
I thought it was important to remind all coaches of the importance of the TBCA. Since we started in the early 90's, we have become one of the premier coaches' associations in the South. We have had numerous states use our model to either start their own organization or to reorganize their association.
The purpose of the TBCA is to:
- To unify all baseball coaches in the State of Tennessee.
- To instill with the coaches a deeper sense of responsibility in developing, maintaining and conducting the game of baseball.
- To create an official line of communication with the TSSAA and with college and junior college coaches in Tennessee.
- To honor persons and organizations that has done an extraordinary job of promoting baseball in Tennessee.
- To maintain a strong contact with local and national organizations of coaches of baseball.
- To annually select:
- All State baseball teams
- a Coach of the Year and Player of the Year in each classification
- Mr. Baseball in each classification
- to recognize and honor the coaches of state championship teams
- to establish and maintain a “Hall of Fame
- award 2 scholarships to deserving seniors in each of the 8 regions
- to honor any additional person who has significantly influenced baseball in Tennessee
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Region 1 & 2
Region 3 & 4
Region 5 & 6
Region 7 & 8
Dyer County High School is looking for teams that are wanting to play in the 2021 Easter Slam (Mar. 31st - Apr. 3rd.) Cost is $75.00 per game and they will schedule as many games as you want. Will work with each school on their schedule. 2 hour time limit. Each school provides game balls for each game. Please contact Chris Messer at 731-414-2466 or email@example.com.