Health Teacher/F.C.A. Sponsor
Louisville Male High School
PRE-REGISTRATION- Coaches use the attached form. Deadline for pre-registration is Friday January 14, 2022. If you are pre-registered and unable to attend, we will retain a $25.00 registration fee. The balance will be returned to you as soon as possible.
In case of a shut-down, all money will be returned.
REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR- Will begin on Friday January 21st from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 for players and coaches. Registration will begin on Saturday January 22nd from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
Members: $75.00 (before January 14th, 2022) Includes Awards Luncheon ticket
Non-Members $125.00 (before January 14th, 2022) Includes Awards Luncheon ticket and membership
After January 14th and at the door it will be $90.00 for members and $140 for non-members – Luncheon will be based on availability.
ACCOMMODATIONS - The Cool Springs Marriott in Franklin will be our clinic host. They are offering a special flat rate of $122.00 per room. Call (888)403-6772 or (615)261-6100 for reservations. We had to guarantee a block of rooms to the hotel, so please plan to stay and make your reservations early.
-Exhibitors from various companies
Lawrence County HS is looking for some games week 1. Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Willing to travel to play 1-4 games.
The growth of baseball in Tennessee is directly attributed to the hard work and dedication of all of you. We must continue to grow and improve our association. In order to do this, we must get actively involved!
I thought it was important to remind all coaches of the importance of the TBCA. Since we started in the early 90's, we have become one of the premier coaches' associations in the South. We have had numerous states use our model to either start their own organization or to reorganize their association.
The purpose of the TBCA is to:
- To unify all baseball coaches in the State of Tennessee.
- To instill with the coaches a deeper sense of responsibility in developing, maintaining and conducting the game of baseball.
- To create an official line of communication with the TSSAA and with college and junior college coaches in Tennessee.
- To honor persons and organizations that has done an extraordinary job of promoting baseball in Tennessee.
- To maintain a strong contact with local and national organizations of coaches of baseball.
- To annually select:
- All State baseball teams
- a Coach of the Year and Player of the Year in each classification
- Mr. Baseball in each classification
- to recognize and honor the coaches of state championship teams
- to establish and maintain a “Hall of Fame
- award 2 scholarships to deserving seniors in each of the 8 regions
- to honor any additional person who has significantly influenced baseball in Tennessee
SHOWCASE CLASSIC: The 2022 Tennessee Baseball Coaches Association Showcase Classic will be held at Lipscomb University on
Monday June 13th and Tuesday June 14th
This is a perfect opportunity for you to be seen by college coaches and professional scouts.
ELIGIBILITY: In order to play in this, showcase your coach must be a member of the TBCA and you will have to go to a tryout in your area.
TRYOUT LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
2022 Showcase Tryout Dates
REGION 1 & 2
MONDAY, MAY 30
CARSON NEWMAN COLLEGE
2130 Branner Ave.
Jefferson City, TN 37760
Head Coach: Caleb Moore – Knox Catholiccaleb.firstname.lastname@example.org
REGION 3 & 4
TUESDAY, MAY 31
TULLAHOMA H.S.-Grider Stadium
927 N. Jackson St.
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Head Coach: Robbie Davis – Community H.S.email@example.com
REGION 5 & 6
FRIDAY, MAY 27 – 5:00 TO 7:30
TUESDAY, MAY 31 – 12:00 TO 2:30
500 Coles Ferry Pike
Lebanon, TN 37087
Head Coach: Will Wakefield – Lebanon H.S.
REGION 7 & 8
TUESDAY, MAY 31
Pringles Park Jackson
4 Fun Place
Jackson, TN 38305
10:00 to 2:00
Head Coach: Shane Kemp – Henry Co. H.S.
COST: The cost for the tryout is just $20.00 and if you make the team there is NO more additional cost.